Cost $265.00 NZD
Includes transport, accommodation, meals and activities.
Watch highlights from Life 101 Camp 2021
How to register
Step 1: Register and pay
To register for Life 101 Camp, confirm your attendance by entering your information below and completing the participant agreement form. Any students attending Life 101 Camp must register and make a 50% deposit payment of $132.50 by Friday 27th May.
Register for Life 101 Camp
Note that payment instructions will be sent to you via email upon registration.
Step 2: Complete and return participant agreement form
The participant agreement form asks some important information such as dietary requirements, allergies and contact information.
Download, complete and return a copy of this form by Friday 27th May either by email to Natasha.Stacey@nzchiro.co.nz or to College reception. Copies of this form are also available at College reception.
What to bring
- Sleeping Bag & bed linen
- Mug & tea towel
- Grubby clothes (prepare for mud!)
- Torch & batteries
- 2x Towels
- Water bottle
- 2 x Sneakers (land & water activities)
- Notebook and pen for lectures
- Thermals and fleeces (it might get cold, particularly at night)
- Wet weather gear (just in case it rains)
- Insect repellent
- Playing cards, rugby ball, guitar etc
- Thermal mug
- Magazines or a book to read
- Your own snacks