Open days are an opportunity for prospective students to learn more about a career in chiropractic and find out what it’s like to study at the New Zealand College of Chiropractic.
What you can look forward to:
- Learn about chiropractic and how it works
- Find out all you need to know to apply
- Take a tour of the campus
- Attend a technique class to see chiropractic in action
- Meet our faculty and students, and get the inside scoop on what it’s like to study at the College
- Find out about student clubs and associations
- Hear from College graduates about what they’re doing now
Due to the anticipation of event restrictions under future Alert Levels, we have had to make some changes to our October Open Day event:
- The event has been split into two sessions. Choose to attend either the morning or afternoon session.
- With consideration to numbers, no additional people (such as family members or friends) are able to join you on this occasion
- If Open Day can’t go ahead in-person, then we will give you a fantastic opportunity to connect with our lecturers, students and staff online.
Open Day RSVP October 2021
Watch highlights from our recent Open Day